Tankless Water Heater Services in Rock Hill, SC
Is your tankless water heater due for maintenance to keep it running efficiently? Or does it need repairs to get it up and running again? Call MYK Air for appointments in Rock Hill, SC. Our contractors can quickly and accurately repair your system to get hot water flowing through your pipes in no time. We offer flat-rate pricing!
Does your heater need an annual tune up? Call us for heater repairs in York County.
How You Can Save Money With a Tankless Water Heater
One of the top reasons to keep your on-demand hot water system working properly maintained and cleaned is to take advantage of the money savings it can offer. You can save money with our instant hot water unit because:
- They do not continuously heat water like in a traditional tank unit. This reduces the amount of standby energy loss.
- They only heat water as it is used. This prevents having cold water mix with hot water, requiring constant reheating.
- They are installed in better locations. These units can be installed closer to your appliances, reducing the amount of heat lost as the water travels to the fixtures.
Life Expectancy of Tankless Units
Are you wondering when you can start expecting your point of use water heater to need more frequent repairs due to age? Depending on the make and model, these systems can last between 10 to 20 years — or longer. This can be affected by how well the system is maintained, how often it is used, and the quality of water it is heating. So, you can expect your unit to start showing signs of wear and tear around that timespan.
Have your allergy or asthma symptoms been worse recently? It could be due to your air quality. Call our experts for indoor air quality services in York County.
Common Issues With On Demand Water Heaters
While there are many benefits to instant hot water heaters, like any appliance, there are also some issues you might encounter with these units. Some of these can include:
- Cost: The initial cost of the system may be more expensive than a traditional unit, but you will save on energy usage. Soon, the money you’re saving can outweigh the price of the unit.
- Installation: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise are required. If it’s installed incorrectly, you might need more frequent repairs.
- Buildup: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Overload: Product overload can occur if the heater was improperly sized for its usage.
Do you need tankless water heater maintenance or repairs? Call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in York County. All of our technicians are background checked and drug tested.