Air Cleaners and Filtration Services in Rock Hill, SC
Have people in your household or business complained about worsening asthma or allergy symptoms recently? It might not be the weather outside – it could be the air inside your building. Clean and filter the air in your property with air cleaner and filtration services when you call our air quality contractors at MYK Air for appointments in Rock Hill, SC. We use the latest technology!
Control the climate in your house or building when you’re not even in the property. Contact us to learn about our thermostat services.
Benefits of Installing an Air Cleaner
Scheduling air cleaner installation services in your house or building can have many advantages. Some of the top benefits can include:
- Remove allergens from the air, allowing members of the household to have fewer allergy symptoms.
- Improve the air quality for people with asthma, resulting in fewer symptoms.
- Lower the humidity level in the house.
- Remove odors from the home to allow for a cleaner smelling property.
- Get rid of airborne bacteria and germs that can cause colds and flu.
For electronic air cleaner replacements in your property, call our technicians at MYK Air.
Signs You Need an Air Purification System
How do you know if the air quality in your house is worsening due to a temporary issue and when you need to install an air purification system? Our technicians at MYK Air recommend watching for the following symptoms:
- If your allergy symptoms are getting worse, even when you’re at home.
- If you are having more asthma flare-ups.
- If you start to notice more dust on your furniture.
- If you notice bad odors around your house.
Do you have a leak in your air ducts you need repaired? Contact us to learn about our ductwork repair and installation services.
Recommended Maintenance for Air Cleaners
To ensure the air in your house is clean and free of allergens, it’s essential to schedule regular air cleaner maintenance services. Some upkeep tasks our contractors recommend performing regularly are:
- Vacuum the unit regularly to remove dust.
- Change the HEPA air cleaner filters every 3-6 months.
- Have the unit professionally serviced at least once a year to ensure it’s performing correctly. He or she can also look for any minor issues that need to be repaired before they turn into major problems.
- Change the UV light bulbs in UV air purifiers and UV air sanitizers as needed.
When you need air cleaner installation or air filtration system repairs, call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in York County. We use the latest technology!