Heating & Cooling Services in Lancaster County
Do you smell a burning odor coming from your furnace? This can signal you need a furnace contractor to inspect and repair your system. When you need heating repair services or air conditioner repairs or replacements at your home or business in Lancaster County, call our experts at MYK Air. All of our technicians are background checked and drug tested.
We love to hear from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our heater installation and AC repair services.
We provide quality heating and air conditioning services to Lancaster County, including:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
We offer services in the following cities & surrounding areas:
Why You Shouldn’t Operate an Old Furnace
Are you hanging on to your old furnace, even though it needs a lot of work? An aging unit can be less energy-efficient and require more repairs than newer systems. They can also be dangerous to continue operating, and can pose the following threats to your household:
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: Sensors can degrade over time, leaving your family at risk of a carbon monoxide leak. This can be deadly, so it’s essential to avoid these dangers.
- Fire risks: The fail-safes in your unit can corrode as it ages, leaving your system at risk of a fire.
- Gas leaks: Older units can be more prone to leaks than newer units. If a leak goes undetected, it can lead to health risks for your family.
Maintenance Tips To Keep Your Air Conditioner Running
You don’t want your air conditioner to break down in the middle of summer. That can leave your house or building extremely hot and uncomfortable. Instead, our AC contractors recommend performing the following maintenance tasks:
- Change your air filters.
- Fix any leaks in your system.
- Set your thermostat to keep your house at higher temperatures when you’re away and turn it down when you return.
- Add insulation to keep the cool air inside.
- Schedule regular services on your compressor or condenser.
- Schedule yearly tune-ups on your system.
- Keep your doors open throughout your house to increase your airflow.
Don’t wait until your next payday to schedule AC installations or heater repairs. Ask us about our financing options!
Should I Repair or Replace My Heater?
When your heater stops efficiently heating your house or building, it can be difficult to determine if you should schedule heater replacement services, or if you just need repairs. Our heating contractors at our trusted heating services company recommend watching for the following symptoms that can indicate you need to install a new system:
- If your unit needs a large, costly repair. At this point, it can be more cost-effective to install a new unit.
- If you need frequent repairs.
- If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
Is it time to replace your aging heater? Call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for heating and cooling service appointments in Lancaster County. We provide straightforward pricing!