Heater Installation in Rock Hill, SC
Is it time to stop pumping money into your aging heater and instead install a new unit? There are many benefits to replacing your old unit and installing a newer, more energy efficient model. Trust the work to our heating contractors at MYK Air. We provide full heating services to Rock Hill, SC, and our technicians are background checked and drug tested.
When your heater is due for its annual tune up, contact us to schedule heater repair services in Rock Hill.
Symptoms You Need a Heater Replacement
Is it time to finally replace your aging heater? Some symptoms our heating contractors recommend watching for are:
- Your system needs multiple – or costly – repairs.
- Your utility bills continue to rise, despite not increasing your usage.
- You have a dangerous issue – like a cracked heat exchanger, which can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- Your home isn’t heating to the desired temperature.
For central heating installations in York County, call our trusted heating service company.
Heater Installations: Get Familiar With Your New Unit
While installing a new heater can be exciting – and can also have a lot of benefits for your household – it’s also important to cover the basics, like how to operate your new unit.
When heating contractors install a new system, make sure they walk you through how to use your new system before they leave. They should tell you how to work the thermostat, how the new unit is different from your old system, and what signs to watch for that can indicate there is a problem with your unit.
If you think of a question after our experts leave, call us at MYK Air and we’ll get you the answers you need!
Does your old furnace need to be replaced? Call us for furnace installation services.
Common Heater Problems
Occasionally your heater might encounter issues that require professional repairs. While this is ever ideal, it is inevitable. Some common problems our technicians encounter in York County are:
- Uneven heating throughout your home. This can create hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- Your unit shuts down unexpectedly before reaching the desired temperature. This can be due to a failing pilot light, faulty wiring, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- If your system takes too long to heat, and even turning up the thermostat doesn’t help, it can indicate leaky air ducts, a damaged fan motor, or problems with the belts and bearings.
When you need a heater replacement at your house or business, call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 to schedule appointments in York County. We guarantee satisfaction!