Our Service Areas
You need to keep your house or building comfortable all year. When your air conditioner malfunctions or your heater breaks down, you need help from a trusted heating service company or AC contractor as soon as possible. Call our experts at MYK Air for services in Rock Hill, SC and the surrounding areas. We guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Read our testimonials to see why our customers call us first when they need an air conditioning service company to repair their AC system.
Proudly Serving Rock Hill & Surrounding Areas
We provide quality heating and air conditioning services to the following areas:
- York County
- Fort Mill: Heating | Cooling
- York: Heating | Cooling
- Lake Wylie: Heating | Cooling
- Tirzah: Heating | Cooling
- McConnells: Heating | Cooling
- Lesslie: Heating | Cooling
- Clover: Heating | Cooling
- Lancaster County
- Lancaster: Heating | Cooling
- Indian Land: Heating | Cooling
How To Keep Your Air Conditioner Safe
You need your air conditioner to keep your house or building cool all summer long, but you also need it to operate safely to protect your household and your building’s occupants. Some tips our AC contractors provide to keep your AC unit safe are:
- Schedule a tune-up during the spring to identify any potential issues with your system.
- Change the filter regularly, or at least every three months.
- When having your unit serviced, disconnect all power sources.
- Read the manufacturer’s manual and follow all recommendations.
- Pay attention to if your system starts running differently or making odd noises. This can signal you need to schedule professional services.
Dangerous Furnace Issues That Require Emergency Repairs
You rely on your furnace to keep your house or building warm all winter. However, when it malfunctions, it can put your property – and the people in it – at risk. There are many components in your unit that can break down – from sensors to motors to pilot lights and more.
However, a cracked heat exchanger is one issue you need to address immediately. This can lead to a carbon monoxide leak, and requires emergency services. This is extremely dangerous and can even be deadly to your household.
We understand that AC replacements aren’t always expected, or in your budget. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
How To Troubleshoot Air Conditioner Problems
Is your AC system acting up, but you’re not yet sure if you need professional repairs? Our technicians recommend first checking the following before scheduling services:
- Is the thermostat set at the proper temperature? If your house is warmer than it should be, it could be due to someone in your family changing the thermostat setting.
- Is the thermostat in the cooling mode? If your thermostat has the ability to control both your heating and cooling systems, it’s possible the mode got switched to heating, preventing your AC unit from turning on.
- Has the filter been changed or checked recently? Your unit needs proper airflow to operate. If the filter is clogged, it can limit the airflow and prevent your system from running.
- Are the system’s doors properly closed? If the doors of the unit have become loose the safety switch might not allow the system to run.
When you need furnace installations or air conditioner repairs, call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in York County. Our technicians are background checked and drug tested.