Ductless Mini Split AC Systems in Rock Hill, SC
Did you know there’s an alternative to forced-air systems to cool your house? Ductless heating and air systems can keep your house at a comfortable temperature all summer while using less energy and less space. For ductless mini split AC installations at your house or building, call MYK Air for services in Rock Hill, SC. We guarantee satisfaction with every call!
Do you need to install a new air conditioner? Contact us for air conditioner installations in York County.
Benefits of Installing Ductless Mini Split Systems
When you opt for a ductless mini split system over a traditional air conditioner, you can experience many advantages. Some of the top benefits are:
- Lower utility bills: This system increases efficiency resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: This unit lets you set various temperatures in every room throughout your property.
- Easy installation: These systems can be installed easily by a professional as they do not require ductwork or other major alterations to your property.
- Quiet operation: These units do not make as much noise when they operate as forced-air systems.
- Takes up less space: These units are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, typically on a wall or ceiling.
To schedule a ductless mini split installation, call our experts at MYK Air.
Ductless Mini Split Must-Do Maintenance
To keep your ductless mini-split system working properly, you need to perform regular maintenance on it. Some tune up and maintenance tasks our AC contractors recommend are:
- Replace the filter.
- Clean the indoor air-quality components.
- Inspect the blower assembly and check for the proper fan-wheel balance.
- Inspect the outdoor unit for proper operation, balanced mounting, and cleanliness.
- Clean the evaporator coils.
For more ductless heating options, check out our heat pump services throughout Rock Hill and the surrounding areas.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Ductless System
Is it time to replace your ductless system? Our experienced AC contractors recommend watching for these symptoms that can indicate you need a replacement:
- Age: If your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy and is starting to show signs of wear and tear.
- Lower Efficiency: If your unit is no longer as energy-efficient as it once was, resulting in higher utility bills, and if it’s working harder to cool your home than needed.
- Frequent Repairs: If your system is experiencing ongoing issues that require repairs.
Are you looking to install a ductless mini split air conditioner in your house or business? Call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 to schedule appointments in York County. We only hire trustworthy, background checked technicians.