Cooling Services in York, SC
Is it time to schedule air conditioner replacement services on your aging system? Trust your AC installations to the pros. When you need an experienced local air conditioning services company, call MYK Air for appointments in York, SC. We can handle all of your air conditioning repair services, AC tune ups, replacements, and more. All of our technicians are background checked and drug tested.
We provide quality cooling services to York, including:
- Air conditioner repairs
- Air conditioner installations
- Ductless mini split AC systems
- Dehumidifier services
- Thermostat services
- AC refrigerant leak services
- Evaporator coil services
- Air handler services
When you need AC replacements in York, make us your first call. Read our testimonials to find out why!
Air Conditioning Installations: What You Can Expect
A lot happens during an air conditioner replacement. To help put you at ease, our AC contractors listed the following tasks that may be completed during an AC installation:
- Removal of your old system and inspection of your air ducts. Your old system must be removed before the new one can be installed. Once it’s removed, technicians will also inspect the area and check out your air ducts to determine if they need any repairs.
- Install the new system. The installation process can involve adding new piping, electrical, or ductwork, depending on what’s needed to get the new unit properly installed.
- Inspect your thermostat. As part of the installation process, the technicians will take a look at your thermostat and ensure it’s working, or recommend installing a new one. You need a properly working thermostat to keep your new unit working correctly.
- Test the system. Before leaving, the technicians will ensure the system is working properly. They will also make sure you know how to use the unit and will go through maintenance tasks you should perform on the system.
Electrical Problems With Your Air Conditioner
Occasionally, you might encounter an electrical issue with your AC system that needs expert repairs from a trusted air conditioning service company. Some common issues you might encounter include:
- Your unit isn’t turning on due to a problem with the electrical supply to the unit.
- The thermostat isn’t functioning, preventing the right signals from being sent to the system.
- An issue with the compressor, that can fail to circulate refrigerant correctly. This can prevent the unit from blowing out cold air.
- Wiring problems that can prevent the unit from receiving the power it needs to work correctly.
- Circuit breaker issues, including tripped circuits. This may need to be inspected by an electrician.
Don’t stress about the bill for your AC replacement. Contact us to learn about our financing options!
What Does an AC Condenser Do?
Have you heard your AC contractor mention your condenser and its condition during AC maintenance, but you’re not exactly sure what it does?
The condenser works with the evaporator coil to remove heat from the air in your house. It releases the heat absorbed by the refrigerant in the evaporator to the outside air.
When it’s not working correctly, your AC unit may blow out warm air, or even stop working completely.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
When you need AC repairs or AC maintenance services, call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in York, SC and York County. We use the latest technology!