Heating Services in Lancaster, SC
Do you need routine heater maintenance services, heater tune ups, or furnace repairs? It’s time to call in the professionals. Furnace contractors can properly clean your unit, perform tune ups, and more. Call MYK Air for services in Lancaster, SC. We guarantee 100% satisfaction with every job!
Read our testimonials to see why we’re the top central heating repair company in Lancaster.
We provide quality heating services to Lancaster, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Heater Installation
- Heater Repair
Furnace Repairs: Why There Is Moisture Around Your Unit
Do you notice moisture around your furnace? While you might be used to seeing moisture around your air conditioning unit, it might be surprising to see it around your furnace. Some reasons for this moisture can include:
- Leaking condensate drain.
- Clogged condensate drain.
- Leaking humidifier component.
- Faulty flue pipe.
If you notice moisture around your unit, call our professionals to schedule heating maintenance and to have your unit inspected.
Cold Spots in Your House? Possible Causes
Are there spots in your house that are colder than others? This can be due to many different causes. When our furnace contractors enter your home or building, there are certain problems they will look for, including:
- If your heater is the right size for your property.
- If you have clogged air filters.
- If there are any leaks in your ductwork.
- If you have blockages in your ducts.
- If the vents in your room are closed.
- If the dampers are closed.
- If the thermostat is installed in the wrong location.
- If your furnace is aging and needs to be replaced.
- If you need to redo your insulation.
Ask about our financing options and learn how we can help with your unexpected repairs or central heating installations.
Why Your Heating Bills Are Skyrocketing
Have you noticed your heating bills starting to rise while using your central heating system? This can be due to several different causes, including:
- If your furnace is short cycling. If it turns on and off without completing a heating cycle, it can cause your bills to rise.
- If your ductwork is not properly insulated. This can cause the air ducts to lose heat.
- If your ductwork is leaking. You can lease heat through the leaks.
- If your furnace or heater is aging and running more inefficiently.
When you need a furnace replacement or heating tune up, call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in Lancaster, SC. Our technicians are background checked and drug tested.