Cooling Services in Lancaster, SC
When your air conditioner starts to fail, you need to call in the experts. Let AC contractors inspect your unit through air conditioner maintenance services, make AC repairs, and schedule air conditioner installations as needed. Call MYK Air for appointments in Lancaster. You can rest assured – all of our technicians are background checked and drug tested.
We provide quality cooling services to Lancaster, including:
- Air conditioner repairs
- Air conditioner installations
- AC refrigerant leak services
- Ductless mini split AC systems
- Air handler services
- Thermostat services
- Dehumidifier services
- Evaporator coil services
Contact us to learn more about the services we offer and our financing options that can help you pay for your upcoming repairs and replacements.
Most Common AC Repairs
When your air conditioner starts to falter, it can be due to many different reasons. Some of the most common AC repairs our technicians make are:
- Capacitor issues. A symptom to watch for is buzzing or humming sounds coming from your compressor.
- Low refrigerant levels. If you need a freon recharge, your air conditioner can fail to properly cool your house or office.
- Clogged condensate drain line. Debris can clog the line and prevent it from draining properly.
- Failing blower motor. With wear and tear, your motor can malfunction over time. Burning smells, banging and grinding sounds can indicate a problem.
AC Tune Up: What Experts Look For in Visual Inspections
When you schedule AC maintenance services, our experts will perform a thorough examination of your system. Some items they will check during a visual inspection are:
- Visible signs of wear and tear.
- Dirt or debris on or around the AC outdoor unit.
- Moisture near the outdoor unit.
- Dirt that has accumulated on the condenser coils.
- A clogged air filter.
- Ice build-up on the evaporator coils.
- Cracks or rust on the furnace’s heat exchanger.
- Frayed electrical wires or loose connections.
Read our testimonials to see why your Sample neighbors call us when they need AC replacements.
Tips for a Good AC Installation
Did you schedule an air conditioner installation? You want the process to go smoothly, and so do we! Some tips that can make the installation go well are:
- Making sure you hire the right air conditioning installation company. You need experienced AC contractors to perform the work.
- Understanding the energy-efficiency ratings on your unit. The technicians will explain the ideal SEER and Energy Star rankings and labels.
- Make sure you are installing the right sized system into your home or building.
- Ask the experts how often your unit needs to be maintained, and what steps you should take to keep it running properly.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
Do you need AC installation or replacements at your house or building? Call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for central AC repair appointments in Lancaster, SC. We use the latest technology.