Heating Services in Lake Wylie, SC
Did you schedule your annual heater tune up? Whether you need routine furnace maintenance services or heater replacements, you need furnace contractors you can trust to get the work done. Call MYK Air for appointments in Lake Wylie, SC. We can handle all of your heating services to get your unit up and running quickly. We also offer straightforward pricing for your convenience.
Want to know more about MYK Air? Read all about us online and book your next service today!
We provide quality heating services to Lake Wylie, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
Why Heating Maintenance Is Essential
Our heating contractors recommend scheduling heater maintenance services at least once a year. These services are extremely important.
During a heater tune up, our experts are able to look inside your system and check all of the components to ensure they are working correctly. If they notice a problem, they can repair the issue right there instead of waiting until it breaks down later.
It also gives professionals a chance to inspect your thermostat, and ensure your unit is operating correctly – and safely.
Signs Your Furnace’s Motor Needs Repairs
Do you hear your furnace running – or attempting to – but your house is freezing? It could be due to a malfunctioning motor. Some symptoms that can indicate you need motor repairs or replacements include:
- Poor airflow from your vents: If you’re noticing a lack of air coming from the vents, it can be the first indication of a problem.
- No airflow from your vents: If there is no airflow at all coming through your vents, then you know there’s an issue.
- Higher energy bills: Increasing energy bills can signal your unit is overworking to keep your house warm.
- Strange noises: If you hear odd sounds coming from the unit when you turn on the heat, it can signal a problem.
- Odd smells: If you notice smells of burning or overheating, you should have your unit inspected.
Read our testimonials to see why your Lake Wylie neighbors call us for central heating services.
Curious About Heat Pumps? Questions You Need To Ask
Are you considering installing a heat pump in your house or building? Before scheduling an installation, there are several questions you should have answered, including:
- How often should I have it professionally maintained?
- What maintenance should I perform on my own?
- Is my house better suited for a heat pump or a furnace?
- What can I expect during the installation process?
- What is the lifespan of a unit?
- What signs can indicate it’s malfunctioning?
- What’s the difference between SEER and HSPF?
Is it time to schedule heater maintenance services or central heating installations? Call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in Lake Wylie, SC and York County. Our technicians are background checked and drug tested.