Heating Services in Indian Land, SC
Has your furnace had a tune up in the past 12 months? You need to schedule heating maintenance services. Leave all furnace repairs and heating installations and replacements to the experts. Call MYK Air for appointments in Indian Land, SC. When you schedule central heating services and heater tune ups with our furnace contractors, we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Read our testimonials to see why you should call our heating repair company when you need furnace installations and heating maintenance.
We provide quality heating services to Indian Land, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Heater Installation
- Heater Repair
- Heat Pump Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
Why Your Heater Isn’t Turning On
Is your heater failing to turn on, even when the temperature on the thermostat is below your typical setting? It might not necessarily signal there is a major problem with your heating system. Some common issues our furnace contractors run into in Lancaster County include:
- Your system isn’t receiving power. This can be due to a tripped breaker.
- Your access door is open. Your unit won’t operate if this is open.
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning, or is on the wrong setting.
Low Airflow From Vents? Common Reasons Why
If the air coming out of your vents isn’t as strong as it should be, it can be due to numerous reasons. Some of the most common causes of low airflow are:
- The vent registers are closed.
- There are clogs or leaks in the ductwork.
- The furnace filter is dirty or blocked.
- There are issues with your blower motor.
- The damper isn’t working properly.
- The air return is blocked.
Ask about our financing options and learn how these can help ease your anxiety over the bill for your heating replacement.
Furnace Repairs: Causes of Burning Odors
Do you notice a burning smell when your furnace is running? This can indicate you need professional furnace repairs. Some possible causes of the burning odor are:
- Dirty air filters. If this is the reason, the smell should go away once you replace the filter.
- Wiring issues. Problems with your unit’s wiring can cause the insulation to burn or melt. In this case, you should turn your system off while waiting for the technician to arrive.
- Overheated motor. If the motor overheats, you should turn off the system until a technician arrives.
Does your malfunctioning furnace need to be repaired or replaced? Call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for furnace maintenance services and central heating installations in Indian Land, SC and Lancaster County. Our technicians are background checked and drug tested.