Fort Mill, SC Cooling Services
When your air conditioner is starting to malfunction and you need AC installations or AC replacements, hire a local air conditioning service company you can trust to inspect your unit and make the necessary repairs and installations. Call MYK Air for air conditioner services in Fort Mill, SC. All of our technicians are background checked and drug tested.
Did your air conditioner fail unexpectedly? We get it. That’s why we offer financing options!
We provide quality cooling services to Fort Mill, including:
- Air conditioner repairs
- Air conditioner installations
- Ductless mini split AC systems
- AC refrigerant leak services
- Evaporator coil services
- Air handler services
- Dehumidifier services
- Thermostat services
Why Your AC Unit Won’t Turn On
If your house or office is warm and your air conditioner is not turning on, it can be due to an issue that requires professional repairs. Some issues our AC contractors will look for include:
- A malfunctioning thermostat.
- A dirty air filter. Your filter needs to be replaced to remove dirt, debris, pet hair, and other items that can clog the filter.
- A tripped circuit breaker. You can troubleshoot this yourself by checking your breaker and ensuring it’s turned on.
- The indoor shutoff switch was turned off. This is another item you can check yourself before calling for services. Check the switch to ensure it’s on.
- A blocked condensate drain. If this is clogged, it can prevent your unit from turning on as a safety precaution.
Common Air Conditioner Services We Perform
Our AC contractors recommend scheduling air conditioner maintenance services at least once a year. Some tasks our technicians will perform include:
- Check refrigerant levels and recharge them if needed.
- Inspect the fan motor. We can repair loose parts, add lubricants, and repair them as needed if it’s not working correctly.
- Check the thermostat. We can ensure your thermostat is working as expected to allow your AC unit to run correctly. We can also install new devices – including smart thermostats.
- Inspect the condenser. If your condenser is leaking or needs to be repaired or replaced, we can take care of the work and get it operating correctly again in no time.
- Check the compressor. We can also inspect your compressor and make sure it’s working as expected and determine why there’s a lack of airflow or cool air, if needed.
Why should you call us when you need AC repairs? Read our customer reviews to find out.
What To Consider When Choosing a New Air Conditioner
When you need air conditioning installation services, there are many factors you need to consider when buying a new unit. Some criteria our experts recommend considering are:
- How many bedrooms are in your house.
- The size of your home.
- The type of windows you have – and how much sunlight and heat gets in.
- What type of insulation you have.
- How much sun your house gets.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
Do you need central AC repairs or AC maintenance services at your home or office? Call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in Fort Hill, SC and York County. We guarantee satisfaction!