Dehumidifiers in Rock Hill, SC
When the summer heat and humidity arrive, you want to make sure your house or office is as comfortable as possible. You can increase your comfort by installing a dehumidifier. This will remove excess moisture from your property. Call our technicians at MYK Air for dehumidifier installations in Rock Hill, SC. All of our technicians are background checked and drug tested.
Is the cooling system in your office malfunctioning? Contact our experts for commercial HVAC services in York County.
Benefits of Installing AC Dehumidifiers
If there is excess moisture in your house or building, it can lead to the growth of mold or mildew. Installing a dehumidifier can prevent this. Some other advantages of installing a dehumidifier include:
- Eliminate clammy skin that can occur when the inside of your home is cold and the humidity is high.
- Reduce high levels of humidity, which can prevent mold and bacteria from growing.
- Remove humidity left by the air conditioner.
- Decrease musty odors, mildew, mold, stuffy air, and condensation.
- Take some of the burdens off of your air conditioner, helping to lower your monthly utility bills.
Common Air Conditioner Dehumidifier Problems
Unfortunately, dehumidifiers can encounter problems that require frequent maintenance or
repairs. Some common issues these units can experience include:
- The unit doesn’t turn on: This can indicate a blown electrical circuit or other issues that should be inspected by a professional.
- The system’s reservoir is full: This can prevent the system from turning on.
- The evaporator coils are frozen: This can signal that the room temperature is too low for the system, and should be checked by a technician.
- A refrigerant leak: This should be inspected and repaired by a contractor, as refrigerant is a dangerous substance and should only be handled by professionals.
Is your restaurant’s walk-in cooler malfunctioning? Contact us to schedule cooler and freezer repairs.
How To Perform Dehumidifier Maintenance
To keep your AC dehumidifier functioning properly, it’s essential to keep it maintained. Some tasks our experts recommend you perform regularly can include:
- Change the filter.
- Inspect the condenser coils often.
- Clean the exhaust and intake grills.
When you need dehumidifier repairs or replacements, call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in York County. We guarantee satisfaction with every job!