Coolers and Freezers in Rock Hill, SC
You need a functioning commercial cooler and commercial freezer to keep the food you are serving safe. If your cooler goes out, you can be at risk of food spoiling. When you need repairs, get professional services as soon as possible. Call MYK Air for appointments in Rock Hill, SC. We offer straightforward pricing!
Does your building or commercial property need AC repairs? Call us for commercial HVAC services in York County.
Common Walk-in Cooler Problems
While it’s never ideal to have an issue with your restaurant’s cooler, it may occasionally experience problems. Some common issues your unit might encounter are:
- No power: Your unit can lose power if there is a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse to the appliance. It could also be something more serious like a wiring issue or a problem with the control board.
- Too high of temperature: If there’s too much food in the freezer or cooler, or if it’s used too often, it can cause the unit to be overloaded. Frost buildup on the evaporator can also cause the appliance to get too warm.
- Runs constantly: If the unit’s motor runs constantly it can indicate a leak that needs to be repaired.
- Ice buildup: If there is too much ice built-up on the air vent or evaporator coil, it can be a symptom of a larger underlying issue that needs to be inspected by a professional.
Benefits of Regular Cooler Maintenance
Performing frequent maintenance on your cooler can keep it running correctly – and prevent it from unexpectedly breaking down. This is essential to keep your restaurant operating. Some benefits regular commercial refrigerator maintenance provides are:
- More efficiency: This allows electricians to perform regular maintenance on the coils and components to keep the appliance running.
- Identify potential problems: Professionals can identify potential problems before they become larger issues and possibly cause the unit to break down.
- Longer lifespan: Tune-ups can help extend the life expectancy of the unit, saving you money on the cost of replacing it.
How clean is the air in your restaurant or building? Call us for air cleaners and filtration services.
Signs Your Walk-in Cooler Needs To Be Replaced
Before you are stuck throwing away food that’s spoiled due to a malfunctioning cooler, it’s essential to watch for signs that can indicate you need to replace your unit. Some symptoms to watch for include:
- Wet floors and puddles: If you see moisture around the walk-in cooler, it can signal a small leak. This can lead to issues like mold and mildew.
- Odd odors: If you smell an odor similar to cleaning chemicals, it can signal a coolant or refrigerant leak.
- Change in temperature: If your cooler experiences inconsistent temperatures it can put your food at risk.
- Loud motor: A loud motor can indicate a problem with the appliance that needs to be inspected by a professional.
When you need commercial cooler repairs and commercial walk in freezer replacements, call MYK Air at 704-461-3456 for appointments in York County. Our technicians are background checked and drug tested.